Notifications
Clear all
02/05/2020 11:52 pm
We usually try to keep those pirated tools a bit on the DL
16/07/2020 6:08 am
I have a 211 tool guide. Looking to trade for a set of dover solid state 4 notch prints
22/07/2020 9:29 pm
Can someone send me the manual also. [email protected]
Also I need a new one but it’s not on alibaba anymore. Where can I buy it ?
Also I need a new one but it’s not on alibaba anymore. Where can I buy it ?
02/08/2020 5:42 am
I work for Kone Detroit. Would love to have the Otis Blue tool manual. Thank you.
21/09/2020 9:42 pm
30/10/2020 8:42 pm
You know that manual here on the link is for Europe and asia, not USA.
08/06/2021 7:47 am
Hello,
Reaching out if anyone can send me the manual for the bluetool, not sure if that Drive link is the right manual.
If it is, I'll use it.
Thanks guys!
08/06/2021 5:11 pm
Guys, you can down load the otis blue manual on our website: https://www.escalatorparts.cn/downloadview/?id=689