Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis hydrofit

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
8,733 Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#27216]
This Otis 2 stop has an issue, and I dont know what I am looking for. It blew out its packings. Filling the pit. My company repacked it. Jumped out the motor starter and got it level with the floor. But since, it will not run on inspection or normal. Wont take calls.

I have the blue tool. M-1-1-1 shows Nav M*
I have reset rams and the 2.2.3 reset.

My company was not the 1st to look at this unit tho, and I may have jumpers in the wrong spot or removed. Currently no red jumpers on controller board. All sitting in a nice pile in cabinet bottom. So no XDRO, XROP, XLOS, XLPS, SXL

controller has leds on for DZ. 5v. Ld1. Door closed. Gate closed. Heart beats or flashing Less for RSL, RING, CAN O, LD2, LD3.

Any ideas guys?



   
Quote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Or does anyone happen to know or have the reference pamphlet that has the error codes and Status codes?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
move the cab to 2nd floor, open 1st floor door,
comfirm all magnet on selector tape are alingned and in the right spot (use the Otis selector tool for magnet aligned) .
comfirm the selector guides are in good shape



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
10 4. I will take a look.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Everything with the magnets on the selector apears to be in order. Any other ideas?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I need the error log codes pamphlet. Anyone got it?
In the MCSS I got 2102, 2001, 2005, 2206, 2640, 2645, 2717 and 2903.
In the OCSS I got 1000, 1001, 1101p, 1201, 1700, 1900, 1903.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM



   
ReplyQuote
(@ILikeElevs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
yes got it, pm if still looking



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did finally get the elevator back up and running. Thanks To help from Rolly. Thanks man. You are a scholar and a gentleman. Ultimately it was a controller lock up. And faulty S1 switch on the I/O board. Got it all reset. Running great now.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top