Elevator Forum

Otis Gen2 -GECB- Ac...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Gen2 -GECB- Access control

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
198 Views
(@Pjf79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#41525]
Hi , I have to link the access control to an Otis gen2. I’ve seen in the past it’s been done using RS to interface. Could anyone as idiot with help with any information on how this is done?



   
Quote
(@Hex67)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It’s going to require a few software changes. Depending on how many floors and if you want individual floor lockout will determine how many RS modules you will need.

Basics are enable card reader security (IO 326).

Program CC Card Reader inputs to your RS board address and bits.

Wire your floor relays to each corresponding input/bit on the RS board(s).



   
ReplyQuote
(@Pjf79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply , I have 12 floors and they want to individual floor lock out. This is how I thought it was done. But I’ve only seen it running after install never had to install it as an addition.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top