Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/06/2019 11:22 pm
Topic starter
19/06/2019 11:41 pm
Thanks. Got it.
06/09/2019 1:53 am
Can you send me the blue tool manual
24/01/2020 9:28 pm
Anyway someone can send me a copy of the manual as well. Thanks in advance. [email protected]
27/01/2020 1:57 am
I would like a copy as well. Please Pm with email adress.
Thanks!
27/01/2020 2:44 am
Me too please!
28/01/2020 5:51 am
Hey Guys I am looking for a copy of the Blue Otis tool manual
Thanks!
Thanks!
07/04/2020 2:46 pm
Just a heads up, it works on a number of different controllers and has different manuals for each. The menus change slightly. If you’re not with Otis, which I assume you wouldn’t be asking if you were, then you would probably be better served seeking out the controller specific adjusting instructions or unique procedures book. Just an FYI
08/04/2020 12:32 pm
Could someone send me a copy of the Blue OTIS tool manual please? Much appreciated.
19/04/2020 9:54 pm
Got it.
Thanks a lot 👍👍
28/04/2020 11:47 am
download: https://www.escalatorparts.cn/single-blog/?id=597
otis blue tool manual
Topic starter
30/04/2020 6:12 am
I have a version of the manual. Just reach out if you need a copy.
01/05/2020 10:28 am
Reaching out.
02/05/2020 9:05 am
my new service tool came complete with all manuals, cables and adapters
Page 1 / 3
Next