Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OTIS BLUE TOOL?

41 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
52.3 K Views
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@JIEFENGELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is there a difference in the blue otis tool and the black otis tool looks like all keys are the same on the tool



   
ReplyQuote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Blue tool will not work on the original 411. That is at least what I was told. Have never tried it either way. Can you still purchase the black tool?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I’ve heard people say that too but I’ve used the blue tool on 411, 311, GEM, and 211 controllers



   
ReplyQuote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Blue tool also works on GCS & Hydrofit



   
ReplyQuote
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have down loaded the blue tool manual from above but the blue tool when plugged in the screens are not the same comes instead of showing system =1 and Tools=2 the screen pops up showing
OCSS = 1
MCSS = 2
DCSS = 3
HIST =4
Is there a different manual



   
ReplyQuote
(@Amullark)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Working on a Otis 211 has a RDS fault that will not clear the unit does not have rear doors



   
ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3
Share:
Scroll to Top