Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
02/09/2018 5:32 am
I have hydro tac20 nothing works in cop yet I can place car calls through IMS ,elevator functions properly using hall calls , replaced CWID L24 LN board and still can't get cop to work ,no faults logged ,any suggestions?
03/09/2018 4:06 am
any Status in Car Disgnostic ?
Topic starter
03/09/2018 5:53 am
Only thing main Cop Lon not responding ,no faults though
03/09/2018 11:04 am
You need IMS and a PCC-10 Lon card or SLTA (Serial Lon talk adapter) and Initialize the LON.
Topic starter
03/09/2018 9:53 pm
Thanks Rolly,I have the cable but do you where to get the card from? I searched and is only one website offers selling it ,I was hoping that one of local electronics stores sell them to save time
04/09/2018 12:29 am
The cards are rare...Get one if you can.
04/09/2018 1:23 am
There is a USB LON-Talk adapter, I’d get that one so you’re not tied to an ancient laptop. Nothing against ancient laptops, mine still works fine, but I’ll be ready when they finally upgrade.
04/09/2018 5:17 am
Indirtwetrust. You have to have IMS version that USB adapters work on or he will still need the PCC-10 or SLTA.
05/09/2018 1:45 am
(Hmmm...some trouble posting, so I’ll try again)
IF by chance your TAC20 uses that stupid pc strip for COP buttons, the ribbon cable connector at the top of the board will often unplug itself enough to loose connectivity. I’ve experienced this on two units over the years. I zip tied each one I had on service.
05/09/2018 8:14 am
I don’t think the IMS version should matter, there is an adjustment in settings for USB. I got a hold of one, download the driver of the internet, changed the 1 adjustment in settings and it worked. You still need the cable for the Mini-DIN plugs to talk to the host.
Topic starter
08/09/2018 5:02 am
I got hold of one of PCC-10 card but as soon as I open advanced lon computer freezes up and not responding
Topic starter
08/09/2018 5:04 am
I never tried the usb adapter or the cable that will need to go with it, do you have picture of the adapter since online search is giving different types
08/09/2018 7:45 am
It’s the TP/FT-10. The cable is the same one you use with the PCC-10 card. You just need a little adapter cable that goes from the funky 2 pin plug on the adapter to the 3 pin plug on the old cable assembly. I think it should come with it.
Topic starter
08/09/2018 8:26 am
Thanks ,do you know by any chance where to get NXE files?Also the msg I am getting when I go to LON Explorer and highlight main Cop is "waiting for node to respond",is not the LN card is not the LN24 is not CWID board , I went through the connections ,I am very close to call the 188E board
08/09/2018 9:44 am
What does it say if you put the old LN card back in?
Page 1 / 2
Next