Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Bella Elevator LULA

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,187 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#24653]
We have one of these units that is run with Schneider PLC. We have manual but it references a service manual. Does anyone have any experience with these? I'm assuming they would be referring to a PLC tool. Bella will not support anyone but their dealers.

So far the power supplies test good, safety string is good, and it has the power and run LEDs are lit up on the PLC.



   
Quote
(@JHessorz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have no material on Bella unfortunately. I take it you have a set of schematics if you know the safety string is good. Just wondering what is included in those schematics? I know when I used to work on Wheel o vator Evo's and other residentials that use PLCS they typically gave you a list of the inputs and outputs on the schematics, with that you could atleast jump inputs and see what outputs you get.



   
ReplyQuote
(@alwaysfixin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What did you figure out about this?



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It ended up being a shorted chip on the relay board.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top