Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 DTC

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,232 Views
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40633]
Otis 211 doors stall in the close direction 12 inches from full close only when no demand.doors operate normally when call are in or independent operation.



   
Quote
(@OH boy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your door operator dcl



   
ReplyQuote
(@dunkdadrunk)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What door Operator is on the Car? the blue Box?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
It stalls only when no calls are in operates correctly when responding to a call or independent



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
My question would be is there any different parameters for door closing settings when calls are initiated compared to door closing for car going idle or at rest?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't think it has different settings for closing idle vs closing to shag calls. I'm not 100% on that but I've never noticed any parameters that would make me think of that. You can have different open and close profiles for different floors like if you had heavy doors or something like that at one floor with the glide operator and possibly the at400.

When it has demanded does it still stall then pause then close ? Or does it close like normal?



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You didn't mention the operator type.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So in the car no calls registered doors begin to close then 12 to 8 inches before full close doors stall if at that moment I resister a call doors continue to close and car proceeds to that call.I know strange so I just replaced R6 resistor no change .is there setting for doors stall time I don’t know . I also cannot gain acces to to controller with blue tool when I plug in it says ststst haven’t had any luck with this controller not sure if is pass word protection.don’t have write up on blue tool use with the 211.have use it on AT 400 with no issue also the door operated is older has 14 contacts in operator box relays in machine room.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have the contactors, ohm all of them out carefully because they will fail over time.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It sounds like the close limit is opening way early



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scrapwood99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I would agree with u 100% but why only with no calls don't get it but when I get back I will check that.thx



   
ReplyQuote
(@Bowtiedrooster16)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Some early 211 the blue tool won't work on the controller you have to use the buttons on the board.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Because the door squeezes when it gets a call but with no call it just sits on DCL



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top