Elevator Forum

Looking for KONE IN...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for KONE INVMON software for V3F20 inverte

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
979 Views
(@david1988)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40632]
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a KONE elevator with a V3F20 inverter and I need the INVMON (or INVMON6) software to connect and adjust parameters.

I already have the RS232-USB cable and null-modem adapter ready, just missing the software.

I've searched everywhere but can't find it for download - it seems to be proprietary KONE software.

Does anyone have a copy they could share? Or know where I can get it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks



   
Quote
(@United)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have it if you need.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Liftman280600)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I would like to get it if you can give it, thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top