Elevator Forum

Dover DMC fast tool...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover DMC fast tool issue

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
933 Views
(@James Dattilo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#40638]
I had to change out the power supply and clc card. Finally got the thing to learn the floor count but my issue is I have front and rear doors, I set 52-58 correctly but parameter 49 (close floor) won’t change to 1, 1st floor is a very short distance from ground. So after a hoist way learn the car runs down to the bottom floor and both doors try to open at the same time and it just keeps leveling at the same floor. I’ve tried everything at this point. Not sure what I’m missing or is there a trick with front and rear with one floor being a short floor?



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Are you using new software along with the new CLC?
If I understood your explanation correctly, the second stop (floor 1) is a short distance from the first stop (G floor).
The CLC software should have the "SP" label to perform that type of operation.



   
ReplyQuote
(@James Dattilo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I had the original boards sent out for repair, just got them back but I’m still getting a 020-003 fault when I do hoistway scan



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top