Elevator Forum

LonTalk Adapter Car...
 
Notifications
Clear all

LonTalk Adapter Card

11 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.6 K Views
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25862]
Does anybody know where I can buy a LonTalk Adapter card? The older credit card type. I know these are discontinued for a newer model. Or does anybody know what newer LonTalk adapter I need to buy with the drivers & setup procedures? I have an LN board on a Tac 20 I need to setup.

Thanks



   
Quote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Echelon TP/FT-10 is the USB adapter. Uses the same cable.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NONVISIONWINGS)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dirt, do the same drivers work for this within ims and advanced Lon Manager like the old card used?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You have to download a driver for it and change a setting in IMS but everything else is the same.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If you have IMS Ver 2.4.x.x the USB is not a selectable option until later IMS for LON. You can use a serial lon talk adapter (SLTA). If you do end up with a SLTA and only have one serial port, use your serial port for SLTA . Get a PCMCIA to serial for your second serial port. All Drivers are available on Echelon website. I believe IMS Ver 2.5 and above will allow you to select the U10 USB Lon Talk Adapter. I see the U10's on ebay for about $200. The SLTA are hard to find like PCC-10 Card.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Its in the tke parts book



   
ReplyQuote
(@sccjr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Unfortunately our IMS tools are 2.4.x.x. We need to get our hands on a SLTA PCC 10 Card to get this LN loaded with the right config file.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have the echelon card brand new in the box



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev78)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I wanted to reach out and see if anyone has found where to get the pcc-10 card for the laptop since this thread



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pcc-10 cards are hard to find anymore. This will work in place of it.

https://www.ebay.com/p/1008143072?iid=312799140457

Opps sorry you need a newer IMS for this to work.

Last edited by Rolly; 10/17/19 10:58 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Pititi)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call to Echelon for the PCC 10, the company what I am working for bought one last year.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top