Elevator Forum

I-motion II to MOVF...
 
Notifications
Clear all

I-motion II to MOVFR conversion

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,479 Views
 koch
(@koch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#25872]
Has any swapped out an I-motion II door operator with a GAL MOVFR? More specifically on an Otis GCS controller



   
Quote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Why the hell would you do that! Call unitec and put an at400 belt drive on it. Bolts right in without drilling a single hole. No inspection, no additional wiring needed. Seriously easy. They sell it as a package.



   
ReplyQuote
 koch
(@koch)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
They sell the AT400 upgrade for I-motion 1 not I-motion II plus this is a heavy S/S door and the AT 400 will not hold up over time. Unitec was able to find me a new I motion II in their boneyard. I should be back in business soon.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top