Elevator Forum

Error codes for any...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Error codes for any elevator

114 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
535 K Views
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: E311
Owners of these elevators are allowing you to experiment with their expesive building devices? Do they understand the liabilities involved?

How do You know who�s elevator this is ? Maeby it is owned by me or my friend. Or meaby it is lift that work�s but is not in use ?!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sorry Guys, Zammy is gone. This guy just doesn't get it.He is going to get himself hurt or get someone else hurt screwing with these elevators trying to make his point. I don't want to be part of it. I wish him well with his universal code site as long as the forum is not part of his process. Good Luck Zammy..........



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Admin,
Thank you!



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes-thanks!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Engineer99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Very interesting thread 🙂

Zammy has some good points and I agree that the industry is corrupted. Tells a lot that he has been kicked out!

I think he has played You all when he has claimed that he has tested the codes. He has not made any test�s in real life. I think the point was made really clear when he got kicked out.

Sad...so sad. Open forum run by who???

Last edited by Engineer99; 11/28/14 07:30 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
E99,
"Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Yes I agree with some of Zammy's points about the Industry not being perfect. However is making the information he is referring to public responsible or irresponsible?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Engineer99)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Good point E99.

I think information is information. There is a lot of it thanks to internet.

Responsible or not when giving information. Good question as well !!

My personal opinion is that we live in the information age and it is good thing. Giving information out does not make anybody a bad person. It is true that there might be some unprofessional persons seeking this kind of information but I think it is a very minor %.

Sharing this information would generate more competition and more knowledge for the industry. This must be a good thing.

On the other hand like E99 refers is these unprofessionals. They could try to benifit this information and make some damage BUT it their own responcebility for sure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ThyssenKrapp)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Zammy did have a point that i agreed totally with, but it seemed like he was on a bit of a wind up mission and everyone took the bait.

I bet he had a good chuckle to himself when he finally go banned.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Do the Dishes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't know if banning Zammy was right or wrong and I also understand that it was a hard call. I do hope we are not limiting any opinions here or quelling any input. Zammy was getting a pretty good beat down with logic and common sense and I enjoyed the dialog. I was hoping to see more as good points were being made and I seriously doubt the information he was posting had any significance.

You can't help what people do with information and I think it should end there.

Why should anybody be held accountable other than myself if I decide to try and fix an airplane.

I'm simply trying to point out that limiting what we discuss here could diminish the purpose of this site.

Don't try and fix people here.

Any that's my stupid opinion.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Otis Redding)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Very intresting dialog endeed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Otis Redding)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
[quote=Otis Redding]Check this tester out

Oh Well.
Just when I was starting to feel sorry for Zammy's sad life



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ouvey....



   
ReplyQuote
(@Otis Redding)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He will get in trouble with the big four for sure, right ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Otis Redding)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 

Last edited by Otis Redding; 04/02/16 07:25 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 8
Share:
Scroll to Top