Elevator Forum

Error codes for any...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Error codes for any elevator

114 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
535 K Views
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hello, today I had the time to go to this lift again to make some more tests

If I

Make OCSS not aviable it could be a drive fault, brake fault or 8LS fault I get error code 0100 OpMode NAV. I did notice that this arrer is also active after INS before the correction run starts.

If I

Prevent the car from running in EPO (emergency power) I get error code 0101 EPO shutd. I noticed that in group or dublex the next car is allowed to recover after this error.

If I

Make UIS and DIS signal active without DZ I get error 0216 DZ missed. I noticed that this happens when LV relay is not working correct.

If I

Prevent brake current or valve current during the run I get error code 0255 brake-fault.

If I

Put current to brake or valve during the stop I get error code 0227 NST:NoBrake

If I

Make 1LS and 2LS inputs active at the same time I get error code 0228 1LS+2LS on.

If I

Make LSVF-W Drive not ready I get error 0231 LSVF-W:/DR, or during the decceleration the car speed was too high to perform ADO or relevelling I get error 0232 LSVF-W:/SC. And when I power LSVF up I get 0233 LSVF_W:P-ON.



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
If I

Make a fault to drive unit(motor control) I will loose the OP signal and I get error code 0234 OP lost.

If I

Mix up the interface betwen the LCBII and drive unit I get error code 0235 OP/T fault

If I

Open the landing door lock in fast run I get error code 0237 /DW in FR but if cut the DW signal during the slow run I get error code 0238 /DW in SR

If I

Make signal DFC low and SE high while the door is opening or fully opened I get error code 0300 DBP:dfc_SE. This is when the door bypass was found inactive.

If I

Make door close limit (DCL) active when the door is fully open I get error code 0301 DCL in []

If I

Make the DW signal active when the doors are open I get error 0302 DCS:DW err

If I

Make the DOL (door open limit) active when the doors are closed I get error code 0304 DOL:alw on. This also happen when I remove DO2000 fuses.

If I

Open the landing door or bridge the car door contact I get error code 0306 Hwy-Access.

...thats all for today. Next time I will test the blinking events of this system.



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: rac66
Zammy, you've got employees of "Cartels" that can't fully work on their own equipment because only certain technicians get all of the training. My advice is to avoid proprietary units. There is plenty of work out there.

That is sad I know. One more way to keep the information "inside" the cartell is to keep the information away from own mechanics as well. And here they are claiming that one could simply contact them and ask...they do not eaven tell their own people. Unless You quilified as a "trusted" person.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe all relevant questions have been asked and answered. Lets put this post to bed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I agree...I just keep updating my real life tests here if thats OK?



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Amazing reply considering you were looking for fault codes,,,Hmm,,,.



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I quess You can�t read after all.

Im testing the elevators�s and telling You the results. You said it is copyright and propriety info so I have to test in real life. Not copy from manual.



   
ReplyQuote
 koss
(@koss)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Still have not said what qualifications,,,,u have,,



   
ReplyQuote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Zammy your full of it.....if you are a mechanic and wasting your time on this stupid campaign, I hope the customer is NOT paying for your time, if you are an engineer then you are definitely ripping of your employer by doing this and not actually doing any productive work.
Oh and by the way most companies/employees ALREADY know the stuff you are posting, its VERY basic stuff and been around and well known for many years, and actually I DO NOT BELIEVE you are sitting there "testing" this stuff...I THINK YOU ARE A FRAUD whose got a very large chip on their shoulder.
PS why arent you posting other companies codes.....seems like you ONLY know Otis...I bet its because you came across some codes and they are the only ones you have..if not then post the others.....I bet you dont!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have to test all the other manufacturers as well. It just takes time 😉

Just happens that I started from OTIS.



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: koss
Still have not said what qualifications,,,,u have,,

My qualification is that I understand what I read.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Owners of these elevators are allowing you to experiment with their expesive building devices? Do they understand the liabilities involved?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ok Guys, I think this pissing match has run its course. This forum should be used as a positive and useful tool to communicate for the good of the elevator industry. I don't want any proprietary codes for any equipment posted here and I certainly don't want elevators manipulated in every configuration to see what fault codes pop up.
Zammy, I believe you've proved your point to everyone and everyone has their own opinion on the subject, whether Right or Wrong. I will delete any proprietary info. (codes, etc..) that are posted. So let's get back to fixing elevators instead of trying to break them. They break enough on their own!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just as I suspected...IF I TEST the equipment on my own time it not a copyright or propriety information of anybody!!!!!

Just as I suspected...Administrator is working with the BIG Boys or is affraid of them. Or was it the Union boy�s 🙂

Just as I suspected...You really don�t want to help everybody. You want to control what type of information is aviable.

By deleting this information or this thread will tell everybody that I was right.

Last edited by zammy; 11/11/14 04:55 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@zammy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes I did promice to test with the OTIS MCS LCBII blinking messages

If I

Make a incorrect leave sequence from the car roof to landing I get blinking error TCI-lock. the correct sequence is open door, switch TCI off, close the door.

If I

Make the bolts of anticreep device active I get blinking message ACS is on

If I

Make both 1LS and 2LS active at the same time I get error 1LS+2LS on

If I

Make rope brake detect overspeed or fail selftest I get blinking message RBU-fault. TCI/ERO resets this.

If I

Make Light Beam Gate active I get blinking message LBG/CSP-2

If I

Make a learn run I get blinking message Learn Run...:)

If I

Cut Se signal so that the car can not start I get blinking message SE-fault. Your best bet is to check THB, door bypass, fuses, SKL...

If I

Activate fault output AHVS that is connected to OTS input I get blinking message OTS Lock

If I

Switch Car light Swutch off in machine room or drop CarLight Relay on top of car I get blinking message MCLS/SKL-3

Thats all the test for today....Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

Last edited by zammy; 11/11/14 05:21 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 8
Share:
Scroll to Top