Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Dmc door board

28 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
36.9 K Views
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16749]
Having issues where doors stop working in both the close and the open positions. Tried swapping door board 3 times and problem doesn't go away. Won't even learn the door run. Does the clc prevent this from happening or the door op board?



   
Quote
(@solidstate)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
the door board is only going to do what the clc tells it to do. Will it work with the MDO and MCO?



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What is mdo and mco



   
ReplyQuote
(@Getemup)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
On the door board you have 3 buttons mdo is the manual door open and manual door close mdc and then a reset button

Last edited by Getemup; 04/14/16 04:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Can do a door scan but it won't allow me to save pulse count parameter. Any reason for that? Sup doesn't clear on step 7 which means pulse count wasn't saved. What prevents pulse count from being saved in clc

Last edited by beaupeep; 04/14/16 04:40 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Go back and check all adjustments especially 62-69



   
ReplyQuote
(@Getemup)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Might want to check the encoder and also could possibly be the clc. Also make sure that you getting the dol and the dcl leds to light on the door board



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does 65000 pulses sound normal?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds high to me, last one I did was 490.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Getemup)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds high to me as well I think that the last one I set up was 675



   
ReplyQuote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Does the high tach prevent the save. Will try to replace the tach



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I know this sounds simple, but a lot of the time new belts can fix a problem like this. If they slip even a little the encoder counts are off. Just something to keep in mind.



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
..might want to changeout the motor had a problem recently on two of my cars at random jobs..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm with John jay on this one. At least try and tighten the belts before going for an encoder.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That should have the big black plastic, analog encoder. I have seen the little digital encoder on these when we pick up new jobs. I think they are 500 cpr, DMC won't save a travel that high. I have also got way high travel #s replacing the analog encoder switches with Sees parts, I know it doesn't make sense but it worked fine with TK parts. If anyone else has seen that or can explain it I would appreciate hearing about it.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top