Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

GCS222MRL

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,734 Views
(@speedloader)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16759]
Hi,

Im new to this board and i hope some of you might be able to help me.

I working with a Otis GCS222MRL. I simply can not find the newest explanation for the GECB_II fault codes. My codes are 289, 290 and 732. Also i need codes for the Regen drive OVFR02B.

I hope you guys can help 🙂

Best Regards

Lars



   
Quote
(@Alex75)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0289
No 48Vdc F Power supply is dead for 5 seconds. This event is logged when only the 48VDC is dead and also when the controller is powered off.

0290
48Vdc OffOn F Power supply (48VDC) died and came back before complete power down.

0732
OCB off I OCB is switched off.

Someone switched off the lift with the OCB breaker?



   
ReplyQuote
(@speedloader)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi Alex

Thanks a lot 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top