Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/04/2016 3:43 am
Does Anyone have a write up or manual for cat5 full load testing on these?
14/04/2016 7:34 am
A17.2 is your testing bible.
14/04/2016 7:39 am
Or A18.1
Topic starter
14/04/2016 8:53 am
I was actually looking for unit specific info on how to over speed and set/re-set the safeties on these.
14/04/2016 9:13 am
You should be able to get that info from Garaventa. If not pm me and I can get it to you
14/04/2016 10:56 am
In my experience unit specific info is hard to come by if you or your company do not have a distributor agreement with Garaventa. You might try contacting your local distributor and see if they can help. I have an owners manual for the roped hydro "elvoron" but it is general operation material. No testing doc's.
Last edited by tjb; 04/14/16 03:02 AM.