Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/04/2016 8:46 pm
Is there any way to shut off the twin post telescopic sensors
13/04/2016 10:54 pm
Not that I'm aware of, but if you suspect one of your sync sensors are bad you can jump the input signal from one side or the other. For example if you suspect the r/h sensor is bad jump the l/h signal to the r/h input. That will let the signals hit the processor at the exact same time even if the pistons are indeed out of sync.You can do this with the bottom or top switches.
Topic starter
14/04/2016 1:15 am
Can you do that with the dynamics too?
14/04/2016 7:43 am
Yes.
14/04/2016 8:25 am
Those Sensors are very touchy. Have to be right on or an error is set. You can watch them with IMS as the car runs.
17/04/2016 11:31 pm
I know that the static sensors I/Os can be deleted, I have been told to do so by the factory, they said it doesn't need them on a 3 stop. I'm sure the dynamics could be too but I wouldn't recommend it, at some point you will end up bottoming out a stage or hitting a stop ring before you get to the floor. It's important the dynamics go off like 12" before the top slowdown and it is recommended to pull the springs and do a manual resync on every service.
20/04/2016 8:36 am
They can be jumped i believe. If need be