Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
15/01/2019 6:11 am
Hey guys,
Our company just picked up one of the lovely Hydraulic MRL TKE Endura units, and there is no documentation/prints on site. Hopefully someone on here has something helpful, error codes and/or prints would be good to have. Willing to pay a fair price, the UIT tool is in the controller, so at least we have that much.
-Daniel
17/01/2019 9:41 am
check PM
20/01/2019 11:26 am
Can you send to me as well? 🙂
22/01/2019 9:24 pm
Never heard from Dano but PM me your contact info.
23/01/2019 6:14 am
In my state the code says the location for log books and such must written in the firemans key box, they send out a red box to put all documents in so if you find that you might have prints.also if you look on the usb stick there is a manual but prints I dont remember.
23/01/2019 8:55 am
The prints will be on the stick too
07/02/2019 11:15 am
Did u check inside the cabinet on the hoistway side? Sometimes its in there.
10/02/2019 12:59 am
I have 2 of these that were just flooded by a ruptured sprinkler line. The only issue I'm having is programming the new cpua board. Followed the manual exactly and no love. I am not a fan.
10/02/2019 2:44 am
You might have corrupted software
10/02/2019 4:27 am
Or this may take a higher version of IMS then the 2.4.x.x that is out on the market.