Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 error 1085

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.8 K Views
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#23701]
I have tac32 with 1085 error ,cop buttons not functional however I am able to place car calls through UTI ,replaced s24 and s23 board and the only board I didn't replace yet is the CWIL board ,my hall calls are working fine and the elevator is fully functional except you can't put car calls through cop ,I relearned HN/CN and they all passed ,also I don't have job usb ,any idea what the next step should be?I ordered CWIL board and awaiting for arrival but I don't think that will fix it,thanks



   
Quote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did u check teccv ?voltage and resistance on can channel?all pico fuses on cwil good?sometimes they need to be taught mulitple times at least when it comes to losing hall buttons



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I did try multiple times tecc ,my hall calls are working just my car calls not working ,only one fuse in CWIL , hydraulic,and it is fine ,my selector is functioning fine through CWIL just my cop buttons including open and close buttons not working,my resistance across is 60 ohm

Last edited by Rav4guy; 04/07/18 12:26 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Theres little green pico fuses in the board



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the fuses are all food, I would test or replace the RJ45 cables in the SPI loop before the CWIL.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Tamperprufe)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
reminds of same issue I had with MCE Ibox...everything/car calls worked through CRT Computer and contoller but could not seal car calls on COP
Wound up being fuses on COP button I/O board. Smallest fuses I've ever seen. If you do not know they are there you will never find them. They are literally 1/8" x 3/16"



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys ,my pico fuses(green) are good ,I did replace the RJ45 cables unfortunately that didn't fix it ,I will search every inch of the board for weird fuses.

Last edited by Rav4guy; 04/07/18 07:45 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Stupid thought, but did the RJ45s get replaced correctly? Out to IN, repeat until loop is complete? Also when you inject calls, are you getting the lights on car call to light up? This would at least show a good communication. You do not need to spam the TECC function, it's the TECCR that should be spammed, I prefer 5 times but I'm a bit superstitious. TECCR clears the old teach, and allows the system to TECC again, cleanly.



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If it is a Lon system you might have loss the Lm24 board that controls all car communications..



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys!
I watched for input and output when replacing the cables and I believe if you don't do it right the green light on s23 and s24 won't come ON.
The car call light will not stay on when I place calls through UIT.
As for LM24 board I searched for it and couldn't find it in COP,the only boards in cop are s24 s23 ,PI boardand CWIL boards and I already replaced the s boards and awaiting for CWIL board to arrive ,no other fuses found in CWIL board beside the pico fuses and they are fine

Last edited by Rav4guy; 04/09/18 04:30 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He’s talking about an LN car. That’s LON, TAC20, you don’t have one.

You said the light doesn’t “stay on” are you saying it lights when you place a call with the UIT? Does it light when you push it too?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
When I push the call button the light will come on and will go OFF as soon as I let go of the button and the call will not latch ,when I place calls via UIT the lights will not stay ON for the call buttons



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
That seems strange. Sounds like it’s working, the I/O works and CCIE is on. Does the 1085 fault still come back if you clear it? Is there any kind of security on the elevator? Does Independent service work? It should be on the same S24 card. Try putting it on Phase 2 and see if the buttons work



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
The fault comes back when you clear it and it is the only fault , nothing in cop works including open/close buttons ,service switch and anything that connects through s23 and s24 cards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rav4guy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks guys, changed CWIL board and all fixed up and running!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top