Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac32 error 1085

19 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
21.8 K Views
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Glad you got it fixed, wonder what the issue was, as the CWIL is effectively a "dumb" board used for interfacing... IDWT do you know if there was a firmware issue with the CWILs? I saw a release but I honestly have never had any issues with CWILs or CWIKs for that matter. I usually find it was me being stupid and having my low and high reversed or something not seated properly...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well the CWIL in not a “dumb” board like a CWIK. The CWIL has 2 processors, it’s a CAN node, it interfaces the selector and runs an SPI loop for the COP functions in question. The problems I’ve had with it have all been CAN related. The last one I replaced would take down the CAN channel after power up until it was physically reset with the reset button. There is plenty to go wrong now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had one that lost communication to the selector causing entrapments



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
IDWT I found the two processors you were talking about, but most of the information I get back about them is that they hold information and boost, not much "thinking" going on, hence the term "dumb" board.

It's funny, I just needed to replace one recently for selector issues. Was dropping only selector related NTSB NTST, and floor levels. Nothing else, and was intermittent. Both NP and SP processors saw the items, just CPUA was dropping them, so I was getting I/O mismatches as well. I remembered this thread, and was able to swap CWIL for an easy fix.

Leads me to believe your information about the processors on CWIL actually doing something is very accurate, but I am unsure how the interface with NP SP and CPUA would allow for the mismatches through the only CAN channel available...



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top