Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

TAC 32 Login

14 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
32.1 K Views
(@MSELEVATOR)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11578]
We just go a TAC 32 and the CPU is not turning on the output for the safety circuit . How do you login? All the UIT buttons equal +++++



   
Quote
(@Q10559)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM sent.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Vatorgator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
q can u pm me also thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Let me know if you need anymore help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Laroonigan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am having this same issue. Could someone please help me with this. I've worked on several tac32's with no issues getting into the program till this one. If email is easier, seems to [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm having an issue logging into one TAC32 I just picked up. i believe someone has changed the password to log in - the generic password does not work. Is there a way to reset this back to default; unfortunately, there is no flash drive either.



   
ReplyQuote
(@pdq1600)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
1234144 doesn't work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice move.



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nope, won't allow me to login with it. even tried to slowly and firmly press the buttons...nothing unfortunately.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
UIT is encrypted for that specific CPUA. The software, job specific, must have an error in it. If all it does is read direction and speed, then you have found the problem.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ANGEL)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Dear friends, where I get the IMS software Thyssen Krupp, for the last lifts.

best regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Don't think you can change password (but don't know for sure). I'm with Silly, something is corrupt or bad UIT.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If someone uploaded another jobs software into the unit the UIT may not work either.



   
ReplyQuote
(@waglip)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
And how do you reset the UIT to work in another installation? job?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top