Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
19/05/2019 1:56 am
I’m pretty new to SMARTRISE and while I want to like it, I’m finding the lack of information on parameters very frustrating. Twice now I have had problems and went through all the manuals not finding any answers but call them and find there’s a parameter in binary that’s not in a the manuals. And that’s not to mention the minimal descriptions of the ones that are in the manual like 11 parameters for fire service that only say ANSI or New York. Does anyone have access to an unedited manual or additional info that they could share with me?
19/05/2019 5:01 am
They try to keep those limited to us. It can get aggravating to say the least. After several visits of one of there “engineers” I finally did get my hands on one of them. Give me your email and I’ll share.
23/05/2019 2:15 am
Sent. Pm
28/05/2019 12:29 am
I remember the first smartrise print I got from them was 3 pages. They are a great system once you get used to them, I have installed them for years and I don't even have the full troubleshooting book.
21/01/2020 10:55 pm
[email protected]. can you send me the smartrise info as well. Trying to fix one for a while now
25/01/2020 1:15 am
Atif; Give them a call, it takes a while to get a call back but there tech support is very good. What problem are you having?