Elevator Forum

Recurring kone ecos...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Recurring kone ecospace problems

18 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
27.7 K Views
(@SteveO)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Being an adjuster for Montgomery and Kone for 26 years I can tell you this, the 21 fault is a safety string error. The 65 error is that K442 on the ADON board failed to pick. My guess is that the unit has a version 1 ADON, these were prone to be temperature sensitive. Hence the change in the board design and type of components used. Another cause for this I have seen is a loose connection in the machine room inspection station or its connections to the ADON.

I'm sure there are more errors in the system. Does the building manager have any type of service contract?



   
ReplyQuote
(@traction)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: IJGN
Well said uppo, basically I was just curious about the codes, I never had any intentions of touching anything, I "know my place" so to speak as just a tenant- But my nature is to learn and I want to know why something doesn't work.

Stairs are ok but 2 years takes a toll on the knees, with a dog that's many extra trips. The kone tech did fix it-- so it is fine for now. Hoping is lasts! Really wish I catch him sometime again to learn more.

Most people these days pay good money to go to a gym and use a stair climber.



   
ReplyQuote
 IJGN
(@IJGN)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ah well then we might as well all quit our gym memberships and walk up and down our stairs all day long.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top