Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

poor babies

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
34.5 K Views
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3782]
poor babies got their feelin's hurt so they ain't postin'...

typical... especially from useless runts that can't wire a door lock circuit on their own...

i gave you the answeres to many problems... wtf is your problem...



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ah...The worlds greatest elevator man has returned once again...
If you don't believe it, just ask him...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
And to the IFR, I humbly present...



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
And...

*(image not available in this archive)*



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
And last but not least!!!

*(image not available in this archive)*



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You guys are funny with all your typing and stuff. Lets all meet like Will Ferral in anchor man. We will all meet behind some old buildings, with all the different companies, and have a battle to the death! I'll bring a trident...........I love everybody. Lets hug and make up.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Matthew)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Ron Burgundy: I saw that. Brick killed a guy. Did you throw a trident?

Brick Tamland: Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
"yelling loudly!!!"



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
God's Gift to the Elevator Industry has left the forum. I'm not sure how we will get along without him. Sorry Guys!!!!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Too bad...
Seemed like a knowledgeable guy, but every post I'd read, I'm thinking...

Man...
How'd you like to spend a day in the machine room with him..



   
ReplyQuote
(@danzeitz)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Might get crowded.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It's just a job....not an adventure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do believe he is a knowledgeable mechanic and he's probably a good trouble-shooter. However, the people skills are lacking and the overall rudeness and attacks are not right for this Forum.
I realized this is the same guy that was banned over a year ago. He was just as nasty and rude then as he is now. I thought these old pissy mechanics are supposed to mellow out as they get older. Guess Not!!!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top