Elevator Forum

Tac 50 04 slow disp...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50 04 slow dispathing

22 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
37.3 K Views
(@galaxy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3742]
I have two buildings with older Tac 50 04s. One is a duplex, the other is a triplex. I was working on a car at the duplex building today, had it on inspection, the other car in service at the same landing and it would not answer a hall call at that landing. After a few minutes it took off for another hall call and came back for the one where I was at. The triplex building is the same senario, and 1 car serves 1 more landing and it frequently will latch and cancel a hall at that landing (in normal operation ofcourse). The controls are the 18 bit processors. Does anyone know if Thyssen has a software fix for this or something?



   
Quote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a building of 6 cars. Had a problem with Car 1 the other day and turned it off to work on it and the other cars went on block/wildcard. Wonder why Car 2 didn't take over? Not trying to hijack, just figured I may get some hints about T4 dispatching.

Last edited by E-man; 05/31/12 11:10 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What tool are you using to communicate with these units, it may be your tool causing the problem if it's not an IMS recognized tool. I know of one tool that will shut a entire bank down if you shut one car down using the tool.



   
ReplyQuote
(@galaxy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I can spell dispatching, anyhow I also had a call on the triplex job today and I strolled over, saw the car not responding to its one penthouse level call. I ran the car down on m.room inspect, the car re-leveled and started answering hall calls. No tool hooked up. Yes my laptop is not a IMS, but I know that's not the root cause here. We also have a real IMS tool, (my company has deep pockets) So I'm pretty sure its not a issue like that.

Thanks for the replies, keep 'em coming



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
LOL. another disconnect reset artist. seen tons of you guys come and go. you will be there again tomorrow.

what does your tool tell you that you have for faults? Car and Group?

put some info out here if you want a fix, or keep doing the poor man's reset.



   
ReplyQuote
(@galaxy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I've worked with a lot of arrogant pricks like you in my 20 years. I'm a service adjuster, the majority of them are not. I'm asking if anyone out there has seen this and what the fix was. Your tip about a non IMS tool messing up a group is valid, but not the cause here. I've been logged into the triplex job before, all 3 cars in normal operation, service car not answering its penthouse level hall call, no faults remotely pointing to group communications



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is the penthouse module and pica fuse any good?

And thank you, I am an arrogant prick, most mechanics won't allow a helper to carry my tools.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lepricon)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: ifrratedpilot
Is the penthouse module and pica fuse any good?

And thank you, I am an arrogant prick, most mechanics won't allow a helper to carry my tools.

ifrratedpilot: there is no such device as a "penthouse module" I assume you are asking the poster to check the HN module for the penthouse or the CNA IO in the machine room. Also there is no such thing as a PICA fuse. They are called PICO fuses.
If he had a bad PICO fuse the hall calls would be dead. If your going to be an arrogant prick at least be an arrogant prick armed with proper facts/suggestions.

To the poster: I would check the hall call assign table. You could have one car assigned to answer the PH level and the rest disabled. Beyond that I would do a TECCR TECC which will reset/relearn the CAN card information:

Regards

Lepricon



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Up yours dick, if this guy doesn't know what I'm referring to, as of course YOU don't, then get a job as a greeter at your local WalMart.

You both certainly don't belong working on elevators.

You can label TC CAR CALL, TOP DOWN HALL BUTTON any friggin thing you want. If you are too dumb to know the difference in the numonics I will label you a dumb F.

Got it? Good. Enough said.



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You wouldn't happened to be " Dean 'look how tough I am' Jarvis " would you?

I biatch slapped your old man years ago.



   
ReplyQuote
(@aquadag)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
pilot you need to be banned from this forum rudeness is not appreciated or accepted



   
ReplyQuote
(@Administrator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey guys we're all on the same team here. This forum was not created to insult or berate each other. It's to help each other out when we're in trouble or need information to do our job. Let's keep the posts professional and productive going forward. We have to deal with a lot crap in the field, we shouldn't have to get slammed here for asking a simple question. Thanks for your participation!!



   
ReplyQuote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Come on you guys, you need to give pilot a break and take it easy on the poor guy. The misspellings and racial epilates are obviously the result of knocking back a few after a hard day of being the company�s or maybe even the industry�s first and foremost �Prima Donna�



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
It seems that many of us here are not new to the industry. We all have our own style, beliefs and convictions. It is each one of our own choice on how we perceive infrratedpilot! I have made the choice not to let his style upset me. It is my opinion that everyone can contribute to our discussions. And it is my choice to take out what I see as a value and discard the rest.

Infrratedpilot please keep posting! I may not agree with everything you put out there. But I do appreciate that you are trying.

And maybe in time you will speak to us in a more conservative manner.

Or maybe not!



   
ReplyQuote
(@ifrratedpilot)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn't start it and I will let you know now you got to tough when you are stupid.

I've repair and shot trouble on more equipment than most guys will ever see over the phone.

The man posted vaguely what his problem was.

I need his eyes to tell me what is going on or I can't help him. He provided no info on what he has for a tool or exactly what was going on until about his 12th post.

All of this could have been avoided but someone thinks I'm a prick.

So be it. I'll let you flounder and after you are reduced to the idiot stage, I'll help you.

Last edited by ifrratedpilot; 06/02/12 09:37 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top