Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

miprom 21

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,720 Views
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#3739]
i have a 6 stop miprom 21 that runs fine in both directions but in the down as it starts down it drops ntsi input but still runs fine except as it comes into bottom terinal it starts to slow down then seems to speed up then slows down correctly. It all happens within a second or two. The only faults i get is one that indicates ntsi has dropped. this problem surfaced about 6 months ago and i checked relays and the speed board and it went away for a while. Its 350 fpm. Any input would be appreciated.



   
Quote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
check your slow down switches and ensure they are making up and breaking properly and when they are supposed to



   
ReplyQuote
(@Smitty)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check your switches first as E311 said. Make sure you have the correct type of relays in the net( nts/ets) box. They are supposed to be bi-forcated contacts since the inputs to these cards don't draw much current.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep and go through the NTS set up procedure for setting pots on NTS board....

AC or DC????
If newer AC NTS built into drive.



   
ReplyQuote
 bill
(@bill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I dont have the procedures for setting up NTS and it is a dc job. I am going there in a couple hours to try a few more things. I will advise what i find. Thanks for your input guys. Not having more information just slows things down a little. I do however have a fast tool.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hey Bill, pm me your email and I have a doc you can use 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top