Notifications
Clear all
18/04/2017 4:32 am
I've got some paperwork somewhere on aborted learn runs possible reasons. Back in work tomorrow I will take a look .
18/04/2017 7:11 am
I'd like to see that too
18/04/2017 11:36 am
I'm sure in the learn run section of the manual I have it gives reasons for an aborted learn run . Let me check tomorrow .
18/04/2017 9:34 pm
Ok , so if this is a GCS controller then when there is an aborted learn run it will give the reason in the mcss log ( 2-2-2 ) it should display LRN ABT-CHCK LOG . If it does go on and look at the error log . It should tell you the reason . There are 17 different reasons that I don't have time for right now to type out , if you are in a rush check the log and let me know what it says , otherwise when I get a chance I will put together a list of reasons , I will pm you it indirtwetrust . I know you said its a MOD so let me know I they are using the global PRS ( where the DZ and leveling sensors are under the cab and uses magnets on the headers and the top of car box has the ETSD / NTSD reader . )
19/04/2017 5:13 am
It's a mcs321m it uses MCB board for learn run,
It have PRS2 on top of the car DZI DZI DZ2 signals with magnets on the tape in shafts.
When learn run abort it's shows " learning aborted " on the service test tool plugged on MCB.
NO error in drive.
Top of car has SS1 and SS2 switches in box
It have PRS2 on top of the car DZI DZI DZ2 signals with magnets on the tape in shafts.
When learn run abort it's shows " learning aborted " on the service test tool plugged on MCB.
NO error in drive.
Top of car has SS1 and SS2 switches in box
19/04/2017 5:15 am
MCB board does give the reason for abort
19/04/2017 8:27 am
Are you in the states ? I've not heard Americans refer to controllers as MCS before .. That's how we refered to controller in the u.k ..mcs 120 , mcs 220 etc... The reason I ask is the process is different if your using the European controller for example do you have NTSD and ETSD vanes and switches ? On the American controllers if it aborts a learn run it will give you a reason for this in the MCSS logb ( M-2-2-2 ) . Not in the drive .
19/04/2017 8:44 am
I'm sure even if your using a controller from Berlin you can still check the M222 log for reasons a learn run is aborted
21/04/2017 2:53 am
Am using the controller from Berlin.
You're right the error log is in Motion control board not really the drive.
You're right the error log is in Motion control board not really the drive.
21/04/2017 7:01 am
What did the MCB log say ? I've not worked on European controllers for 9 years , we used the 220 back then for traction . Guess the 321 is similar ..
26/07/2025 3:18 pm
please and please I also need help with my lift. Every single help on my Otis Gen2 will be highly appreciated. my Otis lift motor suddenly start to vibrate and the whole car shaking seriously on stopping. I adjusted the motor encoder and tested it on normal run just to see if it okay. i didn't try to do the learning because it started working fine again just as usual. so we start using the lift again, so after some few runs, the lift stopped working again. the car got stocked at the ground floor. the lift was shotdown. the event log and the error codes shown on my service too is as follows: 912- No floorInfo, 528-profile err, 725-UCM BrkBlock, 400- Brake S1 SAS, 909-CAN BusOff, 902-CAN err, 000-power on
Page 2 / 2
Prev