Elevator Forum

tac 50 04 load weig...
 
Notifications
Clear all

tac 50 04 load weigher

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,077 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#19600]
Does anyone have the setup procedure for a EMCO canrtm load weigher on a tac 50 04. I found one today that was unplugged at the cwik board, when I plugged it back in and put it on auto it went straight into saying it was overloaded with the alarm sounding. I'm thinking it needs a new monitor or maybe one of the rope sensors is bad?.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
JC
I have a something for you to view, although it's not specific to that model load weigher. Pm your email address to me if you would like it.



   
ReplyQuote
(@C not)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
There is two procedures. Calculate the emco unit for empty (peso) then full load (cero). Then calibrate the elevator controller. turn on door disconnect with empty car at top floor type in NLD Go to bottom floor and type NLD put a full load in the car at the bottom floor and type in FLD.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top