Elevator Forum

Kone V3F16L reliabi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone V3F16L reliability

93 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
350.7 K Views
(@Akirra)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello.
V3F16L out of order.I repaired it, but when it is installed on the elevator produces an error 026.
Prompt in what may be the problem?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Akirra)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is no one has experience of successful repair?



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
A mod.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi, they are a problem to repair, depends what you think you've done to repair it, no doubt you changed the igbt module, but it usually takes some other supporting components out with it, problem is you've got to put it back on the lift to check, if you don't have a very expensive test rig, change it for the KDL16 a vast improvement, but as I read more threads not 100% I've changed many and you can tell the difference instantly, I've had too many bad experiences with repaired ones,

Good luck

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@Akirra)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi.
I replaced all the faulty components, but the elevator still gives error 26. Does anybody have any documentation or V3F16L connector pinout XL1



   
ReplyQuote
(@oafa2002)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hi i am intrested to buy v3f16l out of service my e mail is [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@oafa2002)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi i sell V3F16L with 1300 E
My e mail is [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@lasski71)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi all.

I have a similar problem as akirra. In my V3F16L was broken contactor 201:1, which I mentioned. besides all the other components are in working order, and the inverter does not work.

It seems to me that the problem lies in the bones on the plate DCBN, bones CLD D9, D13 CLD, CLD D33 and either need to be reprogrammed, or do a workaround. Real seems to be doing work around, but if someone is able to tell me how to do it?

Sometimes just replace the resistor or varistor and the inverter continues to operate, but sometimes you have to reprogram the bone.

Help please



   
ReplyQuote
(@Akirra)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I solved this problem, both drives work. Thank you all responded.

Lasski71/
What exactly happened to the contactor 201:1?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Has anyone figured out the problem with the 0026 and 0103 faults on the v3f16l ? I have one I just replaced and I would like to fix the broken one. All I keep reading is a bad igbt module. Any other points I should look at ? Any help is appreciated .



   
ReplyQuote
(@Akirra)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
026 - it's a mistake drive, 103-which means?



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
0103 fault is Braking Resistor damaged. 0026 is just letting you know that the drive has reported a fault.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The brake resistors are good it appears to be in the drive internally . Can't figure it out.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

The braking resistor gets controlled on one of the internal transistors of the igbt, this fault gets thrown up nearly every time they go, I'm afraid you are gonna have to replace or send for repair, me personally I would put a KDL on, you will notice the difference straight away, good luck.
Where abouts are you based?
Dave

Last edited by Dmhughes; 12/17/13 09:29 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Akirra)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello everyone. Brought another drive V3F16L for demolition and in connection with this question appeared. In this module igbt died shoulder U. But for what reasons they do fail, prompt.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 7
Share:
Scroll to Top