Elevator Forum

Cool Elevator YouTu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Cool Elevator YouTube elevator adjusting vids..

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,799 Views
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4727]
Came across this and pretty darn cool...Adjusting a Motion MCE 12 pulse drive...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjvmAl0AfN0



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
In fact he has several adjuster videos on his YouTube page...Very cool..

http://www.youtube.com/user/ElevatorAdjuster



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Back in the day when Men were Men!!!! (I saw this in person when the WTC's were still standing)...Awe inspiring...And I had worked on 75 stoppers before seeing this. still dropped my jaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJPl9NbqCDg&feature=fvwrel



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Originally Posted By: Broke_Sheave
Back in the day when Men were Men!!!! (I saw this in person when the WTC's were still standing)...Awe inspiring...And I had worked on 75 stoppers before seeing this. still dropped my jaw.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJPl9NbqCDg&feature=fvwrel

Computer? We don't need no STINKING COMPUTER...
Solid State Drives?? We don't need no STINKING SOLID STATE DRIVES..

The only thing we need is a logic probe to troubleshoot the DTL "B Base dispatcher" (A work of art in itself).. 😁



   
ReplyQuote
 Len
(@Len)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I had a job that had a lot of that equipment was very fortunate to have worked on that equipment,the diagnostic plug in board was an excellent tool for troubleshooting as well..no drives just 82ga generators with the loadweighing and the compensating fields long time ago...good stuff though...



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Getting a B base Otis car hitting floor level, with that much in play, And a machine room changing temps 20-30 degrees thru the day. Now thats adjusting. or just preying



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top