Notifications
Clear all
09/09/2013 8:52 pm
I am told poor ventilation of machine room space can be a contributing factor as well as lack of rail lube as already mentioned.
There is a repair facility that also sells refurbished drives. They are based in the UK but have have a U.S. distributer. We used them for a replacement drive and it worked fine. Check out elevator-drives.com
13/09/2013 11:01 am
The v3f16L is no longer avalable. There is a kdl16 conversion kit that is a snap to install. Heaps better runner and uses an encoder instead of the tacho. Do your self a favor and upgrade or you will be forever repairing v3f16L.
13/09/2013 3:02 pm
I totally agree with you exkoneinsider, I've fit a few, a bit more of a fiddle to fit, but I would go as far as to say, I got a much better ride when setup too. Ive had to many bad experiences with The repaired V3F16L aswel!
Dave
24/09/2013 5:48 pm
i have changed the capacitor and the mos part of circuit and it work just for some hours and explode, maybe it is programmed to work for just some years
10/10/2013 9:49 pm
hello all,
in fact after 23 igbt blown i realized where is their problem,
i can repair them with warranty minimal 5 year and with a good price, if someone is interested can contact me at [email protected]
in fact after 23 igbt blown i realized where is their problem,
i can repair them with warranty minimal 5 year and with a good price, if someone is interested can contact me at [email protected]
10/10/2013 9:52 pm
so it is not necessary to spend that much money for kdl, they can be modified to be as strong as kdl
23/10/2013 9:53 pm
Thanks Edi! since you repaired my v3f16l it still work very fine.
u saved me a lot of money,
u saved me a lot of money,
25/11/2013 6:04 pm
hello
All the inverter i repaired they are working fine, so the best choice is to repair them, because they are very strong inverter except this blow problem which i have made an modification to make them last at least 10 year after the repair, i have many time dealing with many kinds of inverter so i know very well their problems.
best regards
All the inverter i repaired they are working fine, so the best choice is to repair them, because they are very strong inverter except this blow problem which i have made an modification to make them last at least 10 year after the repair, i have many time dealing with many kinds of inverter so i know very well their problems.
best regards
25/11/2013 6:51 pm
heloo,
i am using kene v3f16l drive. 0021 f-3 fault is showing. pls help me to short out the issue.
i am using kene v3f16l drive. 0021 f-3 fault is showing. pls help me to short out the issue.
26/11/2013 3:39 am
Hi sumanlift,
21 is a safety fault, f3 is just fault No 3, what is f1 & f2 fault & is this the only problem you have, 21 fault will also appear when you are on RDF
Dave
27/11/2013 12:51 am
I don't buy the dry guide theory as I have replaced loads of drives which have all worked trouble-free after replacement without lubricating guides.
Anyone who has experienced the quality of Kone guide installations (especially Monospace models) will know that there is usually so many errors in the DBG's that oil wouldn't help anyway.
Kone drives are just poorly designed and manufactured (I believe most of them are made in China these days).
Anyone who has experienced the quality of Kone guide installations (especially Monospace models) will know that there is usually so many errors in the DBG's that oil wouldn't help anyway.
Kone drives are just poorly designed and manufactured (I believe most of them are made in China these days).
Last edited by koneisland; 11/26/13 04:52 PM.
27/11/2013 1:33 am
Lol, I completely agree, Kone know they are a bad drive, that's why we have KDL now, & I can't understand how they can get the guides so wrong even a 2 floor job looks like a dogs leg! Whatever happened to plumbing & using the pointers to bone the guides? Probably to time consuming in today's bonus chasing culture!
Dave
28/11/2013 12:29 am
I hear that Kone are now experiencing problems with their new KDL drives both KDL16 and KDL 32.
28/11/2013 6:49 am
I knew a hero that would pull rails to the car frame on two stops...I am surprised you are surprised hahah....
28/11/2013 2:25 pm
Once was on a job installing lifts in new build high rise buildings where all the lift cars were dropped into the hoistways fully assembled before the roofs were put on. One numbskull still managed to get it wrong and ended up with one lift car being dropped into the hole back to front. Luckily it was spotted before the builders put the roof on.