Elevator Forum

Kone V3F16L reliabi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone V3F16L reliability

93 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
350.7 K Views
(@oafa2002)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello have anyone ideea what kind of diode is D328 FAJ14LT or a similar code



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi,

I've been looking for the very same thing, & the only thing I can find is SMAJ14 400W SURFACE MOUNT TRANSIENT VOLTAGE SUPPRESSOR, they also do a bidirectional one too so check, I don't think it is a bidirectional you want as it has the Cathode stripe on the one on the V3F16 I do believe, I'm currently looking at some at the moment, it always seems to be the same two transistors in the IGBT unit that blow?? I will keep the forum posted.

Dave

See if this link works its the data sheet, or just type SMAJ14 into search engine

http://www.littelfuse.com/products/tvs-diodes/surface-mount/smaj/~/media/Files/Littelfuse/Technical%20Resources/Documents/Data%20Sheets/Littelfuse_TVS%20Diode_SMAJ.pdf



   
ReplyQuote
(@oafa2002)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
HI DMHUGHES Thank you for your answer think you should try with this type of diode TOMORROW AS could try to change and to try them on



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I'm afraid time is not on my side, I want to crack this as soon as possible, I used to work for Kone, I know they aren't cheap, I've been to a funeral today but I will be on it at the weekend, I will crack the V3F16L problem I don't like to be beaten, if it can fail it can be fixed, that's the law, after all it is only a circuit board I've designed them & fixed the best of them, watch this space LoL.

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dmhughes)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Found another variation to D328/329 for 328 I've got a BUH C416 & 329 EE C418 both are by ST electronics, but can't find any info even on ST website, I may have to ring them.

Dave



   
ReplyQuote
(@sorena1717)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hey, sorry for delay,
that's right. there is nothing relevant to control pannel.
be sure & do it.

thanks



   
ReplyQuote
 JC3
(@JC3)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try KDL16 drive + Pulse Generator.
It works. Less troubleshooting, less headaches.
Just a few connectors alteration needed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@deproba12)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello. I identified all component (D328,U9,D38,etc ) with one exception: D22(same D25) marking V3Y . I need a help please!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Allan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Identifying the surface mounted parts on the main circuit board can be tricky if one does not have a reference book.
As the parts are arranged in two sets of three and usually only one set of parts, in each of the two sets, blows up a good solution is to use a scrap board for parts.
However, the small parts are all obtainable from Farnell for example.
Typically:
U10 is a J312 opto coupler; Farnell part 1085048
D17 = BYG22D; Farnell part 1021749
D32 = "YW" or MMSZ5V1; Farnell part 1431291
D23 = "V3V" or MMSZ7V5;Farnell part 1431295 but no longer stocked
D26 = D23
D328 = BUHC312 = SMBJ18A an 18V TVS diode; Farnell part 9843990
R64 12 ohm

The coding of the parts may vary slightly depending on the particular maker.

Sometimes one or more of the 220 ohm resistors on the back of the board fails and, as a matter of course, change the 47uF caps associated with a blown up set of diodes, although these could be OK.
I have an idea that many faults originate at the three relays, for example if a pair of contacts welds together.
Remove the plastic lid from the IGBT module and you can see what has happened.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Edi_elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
i have the same problem i repaired all those part but it give 26 i cant access the parameter of inverter,please can you tell which part has the problem, this problem is with G02. the diode you ask you can replace it with mvc541



   
ReplyQuote
(@onit53)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi all I just Join and I find very interesting topics, even in Italy many v3f16l break, faults and 0103 0102dovuti to problems of noise in the power supply, and the guides are not lubricated well, at the start goes into protection, excuse my English for beginner, cordial greetings to all, and good work onit53



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We've put a set of roller guides in one. Amazingly better ride quality, leveling accuracy and nuisance 61u/n cigar switch faults



   
ReplyQuote
(@mike_zll)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello

0026 and 103 generally A2 board is damaged 。
Recommended replacement KDL16。



   
ReplyQuote
(@mike_zll)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello
the device under investigation failed because of a failure in the
IGBT driver circuit together with failures in the following components: U17, D37, D36, D328,U11, U2, D24 in MCDR board&#12290.



   
ReplyQuote
(@mike_zll)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
good



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 7
Share:
Scroll to Top