Elevator Forum

Kone V3F16L reliabi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone V3F16L reliability

93 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
350.7 K Views
(@oafa2002)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
V3f16l reability for 1300 E
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Edi_elevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello
All the inverter i repaired they are working fine, so the best choice is to repair them, because they are very strong inverter except this blow problem which i have made an modification to make them last at least 10 year after the repair, i have many time dealing with many kinds of inverter so i know very well their problems. and i can offer very good price
my email [email protected]
best regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@stanja)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I repair drive V3F16L Kone, professionally, warranty 12 months, lowest market price.
I am engineer electronics, constructor, with 30 years experience.
So, two years ago, I have made entirely schematic for this drive. After researching I know what is problem. Then I have made "Test Unit" for completely testing drive.
My service include defecting and preventing service.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 1.5 year.
Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If someone is interested can contact me at :
[email protected]

Best regards.



   
ReplyQuote
(@stanja)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: stanja
I repair drive V3F16L Kone, professionally, warranty 12 months, lowest market price.
I am engineer electronics, constructor, with 30 years experience.
So, two years ago, I have made entirely schematic for this drive. After researching I know what is problem. Then I have made "Test Unit" for completely testing drive.
My service include defecting and preventing service.
All the inverters I have repaired they are working fine over 1.5 year.
Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If someone is interested can contact me at :
[email protected]

Best regards.

"ELBOR"
Design, production and
service electronics equipment.

Serbia

Last edited by stanja; 02/20/15 03:37 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
 gbr
(@gbr)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello I apologize for my English ! I tried to repair a v3f16l I replaced all the components burned IGBT diode d 328 d329 d23 d26 c24 c25 d38 u11 u15 but it does not work I can not access the parameters 6 c ' is someone I can' help thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@mehmet)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello ,
I am repairing V3F16L drivers with two years warranty.
Repair price is very suitable than buying a new driver.
You can contact with me from
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@stanja)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello gbr,
Please contact me at:
[email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Constantine)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I can not download shema.jpg. Please send me it on e-mail - [email protected]

Originally Posted By: Zrno
Hello
I think IGBTs blows, because of overvoltage tips, which capacitors C52, C53 and C54 should absorb. The consequence is that the collector voltage exceeds the gate and closes over some of the diodes D36, D37 and D38, and then through a common diode D328 closes the circuit to the emitter of IGBT's. Attached is a scheme of excitation 3 IGBTs whose emitters are connected to the negative pole of the DC link. I marked with yellow marker above circuit. It is necessary to replace the capacitors C52 - C54, then one of the IGBT diode D36 - D38 (BYG 22D) and always diode D328. For diode D328 can not find catalog information. Her label is F AJ14 LT, I found on another regulator F AK23 LT. Please if anyone has another label diode D328 to let me know.

Best regard

if attachment doesn't work, here is link to image of the schematic: *(image not available in this archive)*



   
ReplyQuote
(@Otis Redding)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Can someone repost this Shema.jpg ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dev21)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
В Новосибирске могу отремонтировать ваш частотник. [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@Dev21)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
V Novosibirske mogu otremontirovat vash chastotnik. [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello all.

I have a problem with the emergence in an elevator KONE. Once they enter the emergency elevator, the display shows an arrow, the elevator just tends to move, and than the emergence directly disconnected. Can any of you help me and tell me what the problem is?
My email is: [email protected]

Best Regards

Last edited by KONE100%repair; 01/10/17 10:58 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]

Best Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@sahib66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a mistake 0105 2006 whoever says what the problem is and where to look?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Artem)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Zrno
Hello
....

if attachment doesn't work, here is link to image of the schematic: *(image not available in this archive)*

Hello! The schematic is not downloaded. Help, please, who has it - send an e-mail to [email protected]
Thanks in advance!



   
ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 7
Share:
Scroll to Top