Elevator Forum

Kone V3F16L reliabi...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone V3F16L reliability

93 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
350.7 K Views
(@titikara)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi dear
I have replaced all items, but when I get started with error 0105/0102
Capacitance of power capacitors has not changed, is there a need for replacement?
400V/470mF

please guide me
Thank

Last edited by titikara; 09/07/18 05:04 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We should all pay homage to Kone for creating a new cottage industry, and keeping the elevator workforce healthy, and so busy. If it wasn't for Kone engineers many people would be looking for jobs.



   
ReplyQuote
(@SS4engineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi
Can you help me?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SS4engineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi guys
Anyone know what is the problem in inverter of V3F16L?



   
ReplyQuote
(@SS4engineer)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi
Can you help me?



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello SS4engineer, yes i can help you. tell me 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello, writte to me at [email protected] 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]

Best Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alexei_spb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi all ! I have v3f16l right now on my table, a lot of componente and IGBT module have burnt. D12 diode almost completely disappeared, can you please tell me the marking code of it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hello Alexei, please writte to me at email, i will help you from there



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
SS4engineer tell me



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE in HOLLAND, GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 50 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]

Best Regards



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
50 years experience on an inverter? I didn't realise they were being used in the 1970s! 😂



   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
hahah..my mistake 🙂 i wanted to writte 20 years 🙂

Last edited by KONE100%repair; 10/26/20 10:20 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@KONE100%repair)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hello people, so lets repair all the inverter KONE in HOLLAND, GERMANY, FRANCE, BELGIUM, with a GOOD PRICE and COMPETITIVE in the market, with more than 5 years of warranty.
I have a 20 year experience with this type of inverter, and i know all the problems that this inverter must have.
All the inverter I have repaired they are working fine over 5 years. Best choice is to repair them per lowest price.
If anyone will be interested, may contact me at: [email protected]

Best Regards



   
ReplyQuote
Page 6 / 7
Share:
Scroll to Top