Elevator Forum

Kone kdl16 drive pa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Kone kdl16 drive parameters?

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
33.2 K Views
(@bryanb)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17801]
I am looking for a list of Kone kdl16 drive parameters. Can anyone point me in the right direction?



   
Quote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Send me your e-mail address.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a kdl16 and sporadically get fault 120 with sub code 1025.
I'm have the FAULT LIST for the previous drive V3F16L and for the 120 FAULT SUB CODE IS 2025.
Is it 1025 sub code the same as 2025 sub code ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Does any body have the FAULT LIST FOR THE KDL16 ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Sully)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I do



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The 120 subcode 1025 says no motor current or one phase is missing.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elev8)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Hi
PM me for parameters.



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for responding. GOOD TO KNOW FOR EVERY ONE
This KONE stop every day with the 120, sub code 1025. It is always found perfect leveled at the floors. We have a straight shielded power cable between the DRIVE and the machine. Three black wires, one ground and the shield. We verified all connections, made sure the ground wire is connected to ground at both ends and the shield is ground at the controller end. WE REPLACED THE DRIVE ($7,000.00) from KONE SPARE.

STILL SAME PROBLEM.

The problem happened once in front of me. The DRIVE lift the brakes, I heard the high frequency noise like for a second, then stopped and faulted to 120-1025.
It looks like the DRIVE first energized the machine and verify there it is current flow through the three wires.
I'm thinking it could be the machine.
Does any one had this experience ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Elev8, if you still need the parameters, send me your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like a contactor problem. Do you see any voltage drop across the contacts?



   
ReplyQuote
(@NYTECH)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The first thing I did with the original DRIVE was to take it apart and test those contractors, but now we have the same problem with the brand new DRIVE.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: NYTECH
The first thing I did with the original DRIVE was to take it apart and test those contractors, but now we have the same problem with the brand new DRIVE.

Is this the only error you're getting? I would clear the errors and get a list of all of them. F-1 is the most recent. If there are several, get the list in the order they occurred and get them posted. I adjusted several of these units before going into the service department.



   
ReplyQuote
(@koneisland)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have had a few similar faults which turned out to be caused by faulty brake pods



   
ReplyQuote
(@Hunter)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We had the same faults. It ended up the brake would slip once the e-brake picked. Recalibrated brake pads pick gap to <.004.



   
ReplyQuote
(@UpandDown2321)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Old thread but this is usually solved by turning 6-12 to 0
No drive stand by mode...Some drives take years to show that problem others only a short time after installation



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top