Elevator Forum

Dover I 2 valve adj...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dover I 2 valve adjustment

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
32.5 K Views
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11929]
Does anyone have a manual or adjustment procedures for a Dover I 2 valve? Valve is original equipment installed in 1977.



   
Quote
(@NOTIME)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0

   
ReplyQuote
(@Chris)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks that's perfect



   
ReplyQuote
(@justbill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The links above are not working for me please advise



   
ReplyQuote
(@xxXBlazeXxx)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 

Last edited by Rodney; 12/16/15 02:12 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorpat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Go to verticalxpress.com

Go to technical support and you will find a full manual on the i2 i3 valve



   
ReplyQuote
(@elevatorpat)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Just realized you are talking about a valve from 1977, not sure about the changes from 77 until now but I don't think too much has changed, generally the same idea



   
ReplyQuote
 Boa
(@Boa)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have old manual for these, just in paper. Let me know and I'll start scanning



   
ReplyQuote
(@justbill)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks for the help. Got a Manuel from a fellow constructor.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top