Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
09/04/2015 6:49 pm
Hi all, could any one enlightens me as why 1 of my hydro keep losing selector hole count value. Had replaced Clc, selector board, clc power supply. 5vdc is at 5vdc no a/c and the battery is at 3.76vdc at the diode. Rescan shaft way and car runs but the computer I have interface shows CLF SLF FLF on the screen and the faults show up on the CLC section only and it random faults that doesn't pretain to the situation. Any one have a idea?
11/04/2015 3:28 am
Is it losing the pulse count right away? Does it run ok for a bit then lose selector count?
Topic starter
16/04/2015 12:54 am
It runs normal, if anyone kill mainline the working value will go to zero.
Can not seem to save the working values to memory.
Can not seem to save the working values to memory.
16/04/2015 2:06 am
Change the battery in the clc
16/04/2015 8:25 am
bad battery and power off everything would go away. what faults are you getting? i don't think i have ever had the hole could just disappear? did you check the voltage at the top of the CLC board(should be 5.1vdc)? or just at the power supply? ill see if i can find my DMC installation book and try to look for some more info?
16/04/2015 10:49 am
You are not saving your hole counts. You have to make sure they are saved to memory.
Topic starter
16/04/2015 7:42 pm
The CLC board is new with new round battery as well as the power supply. At D4 diode voltage is at 3.75vdc and at the CLC chip is at 5.1 vdc. After the relearn hoist way scan on laptop under Selector-Adjustment-Variable-1 (bottom landing) the WRK value get fill but not the SAV. Try saving value to memory but laptop states no value to save.
18/04/2015 8:45 am
Your hole count has to be 4097 or greater
Topic starter
19/04/2015 11:20 pm
Bottom floor is at that count. I had written the counts down before and all thw values match after learn trip.
20/04/2015 4:00 am
sounds familiar. Are you hitting bottom limit before you learn hole count.
20/04/2015 8:07 pm
beapeep is correct, you have to be on the bottom limit before starting hole count.
21/04/2015 9:18 pm
Having same problem. Tried updating CLC to 4 chip software(AN13), so I could get PI timeout. Have done this over 50 time without issue. Get 25 fault(trying to save bad data to memory). Put original software back in(AH2), everything is fine.
I have an original BP1 board I'm guessing I need to upgrade the Selector micro or the bp1 board. Was your original CLC board that old, did you upgrade software??
I have an original BP1 board I'm guessing I need to upgrade the Selector micro or the bp1 board. Was your original CLC board that old, did you upgrade software??
23/04/2015 3:07 am
I have had to move the bottom normal down a bit to get the hoistway count to save
Topic starter
23/04/2015 8:04 pm
beaupeep - setting up the I have to stop on my bottom normal and the car is about 1" below landing. The selector led stops blink at that time.
Tarth - I know the original CLC board was replace by someone else but they keep the original eeprom chip and my knowledge no one had updated any software.
After I learn the shaft scan, in the CLC fault screen ever run will generate new faults, even on Inspection and I refresh the fault log, not moving I get new faults.
Car has been running for the last 2 weeks with no issues. But no one had cycle power.
24/04/2015 4:04 am
"NOTE: The Selector Watchdog LED should be ON CONTINUOSLY DURING SET UP. If a fault occurs, the LED WILL TURN OFF. SLF Fault Flag will be displayed on the FAST. If this occurs, press SEL,FLT and E to display the fault." Msd said, "The selector led stops blink at that time." That time being when the car is on the down limit, ready to learn, and does "stops blink" means it's now on continuously? The LED should be ON. When the scan is complete and once the car comes off of the up limit, the LED begins to blink, then press SEL-PAR-0-SAV. The Selector then should say, RDY. If not, you gotta problem. To check the scan IF saved, press SEL-E and a value should be displayed which has been saved.
Original EEPROM chips in a different board? Check for bent pins at the sockets.
Original EEPROM chips in a different board? Check for bent pins at the sockets.
Last edited by elmcannic; 04/23/15 08:05 PM.