Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/04/2015 1:36 pm
Dear All,
Kindly help me to solve our elevator problem.While troubleshooting something went wrong. There are 4 elevator in a group. While pressing the call button 3 lifts are coming together. Please help to resolve this issue.
Good day!
12/04/2015 3:45 am
Shamail, please find a local elevator company in Qatar for the work. The problem is in the selective collective portion of the communications between the 4 cars in your group. ANY elevator company should be able to find this issue, though typically speaking, the manufacturer of your equipment(Kone) will have a slight advantage being generally more informed on the equipment and subsequent problems.
As a side note, you said while troubleshooting things went wrong. If you are not a qualified elevator/lift technician this is exactly why you shouldn't ever get near the equipment, let alone try to troubleshoot or diagnose issues. If you are a lift technician, you may need more training sir.
12/04/2015 3:47 am
Well put......
12/04/2015 3:50 am
JKH is training me to limit my douchebag comments to those who truly deserve them, lol.
12/04/2015 7:17 am
I almost fell off my chair!
I come here to continue to improve my skills as a vertical transportation engineer (self glorified elevator Mechanic), only to find out I have help another improve them self. Even if it is poke fun at me!
I come here to continue to improve my skills as a vertical transportation engineer (self glorified elevator Mechanic), only to find out I have help another improve them self. Even if it is poke fun at me!
Keep it coming Silly!