Elevator Forum

Next Step Escalator...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Next Step Escalators

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,503 Views
(@WPeak)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13900]
Before you guys give me too hard of a time and tell me to run far and fast! Lol I am inheriting a set of 6 Next Step Escalators. The customer only has a broken handheld for this unit. Is there anywhere to find this tool? Thanks for all your help.



   
Quote
(@GreenPants)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The tool is the least of your problems. I can't imagine the cost of parts through Unitec, these things are usually the most costly units on service even at Otis internal prices.

Looking at your location I'm pretty sure I know which job you have inherited. Good luck.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Wow
Sounds like Mr. Salesperson got you into a real nice position. No tool, 6 units and most likely a high profile type job with a promised 30 minute response, or some other ridiculous concession. Any diagnostic info left behind to help? LCD displays to assist in fault finding?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top