Elevator Forum

KONE ReSolve ADON &...
 
Notifications
Clear all

KONE ReSolve ADON & CPU question

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,459 Views
(@eleisha)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13911]
Good morning all,

Can anyone give me a brief description regarding the functions of KONE ReSolve 100 ADON & CPU boards. Had a client claim the elevator ran down with doors open, no overload in the car, no rope grippers. Any help is greatly appreciated. Be safe folks.



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You should have had an unintended movement fault. If you put a full load in the car and the doors are open, and you let the car slide through the Brake, it should fault out. Do it at the bottom level.



   
ReplyQuote
(@eleisha)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks John Jay. the contractor reported a 170 fault and that's all. I'm having a problem believing that. I'm interested in the function of the ADON board; specifically what components it controls. I know about the tach, door operation and drive inputs but my knowledge is limited. Any thing else you can offer is greatly appreciated



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Eleisha,

Although I appreciate your interest in understanding your elevator system, i must warn you that elevators are complicated equipment. Professionals spend years in training to identifiy the hazards. As well as a lifetime developing the skills needed to understand the ever changing industry.

You have not indicated in your profile how you are related to the elevator industry. You do seem to have some knowledge of the industry (I read your MCE posts).

Now reading this thread and your previous threads, I believe you are a building owner or manager. If you are I would be glad to advise you as such.

Please keep in mind "as we all should" when you post asking for this type of information you are accepting the responsibility and liability of your actions. You are also asking the members here to do so as well.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Elev^te79)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Join the trade if you want to know, there's schools and Unions. Your gonna kill someone , someday trying to retain information about stuff that you have no idea on how it operates. This post is Disturbing or your a lawyer .



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top