Elevator Forum

Dmc -1. No communic...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dmc -1. No communication

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.6 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22053]
Hi guys. Got a dmc-1. Had power problems in building. My computer connects to another dmc in building but will not connect to the one that's shut down from inside machine room or from car top. Doors n indicators are dead but everything else seems good I feel like I lost parameters or hoist way scan but with out Comm I'm lost



   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
UPDATING
"No response from device" is the message received.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check power supply voltages behind cop



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What voltages should I get there? I did check but wasn't sure what I was suppose to get



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If I remember right ,I've had comm problems before and after adjusting my 5volts from 4.9 to 5.1 I was able to fix problem. I've also recently had a comm problem on one where the voltage was fine. I clicked on clc and it said no response from device. I then clicked on selector and it connected, then back to clc and it communicated with clc. Kinda weird but it worked fine after that.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Which taps provide the 5 volts ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
If I have 5 volts at the power supply and still get no response from device does that mean I have bad software ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Will one bad board prevent me from communicating everywhere ? For instance would a bad clc board prevent me from communicating at the door operator ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Not sure, but try disconnecting selector and door board and see



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes it can, disconnect and try individually.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Clip leads on CLC from GND test point to + side of the lower left cap (same height as battery. Set for 5.1vdc there

Last edited by Indirtwetrust; 10/31/17 09:41 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@lowoil)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do u have watchdogs,sometimes i have to click on variables then it talks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ok guys. Txs. When I disconnect selector I get communication...so I'm goin to replace selector ...... will I need to do a learn run with new selector board? Is there any problems with software versions or will any board from vertical express work?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Do you guys think i need to replace all 3 selector boards ?
Selector PC BOARD
MAIN sensor pc board
Auxiliary sensor selector pc board



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Should just be the selector Micro. Pretty sure the newest version should work on all CLCs.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top