Elevator Forum

Dmc -1. No communic...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Dmc -1. No communication

20 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
18.6 K Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks dirt. Will I have to do a learn run ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes



   
ReplyQuote
(@Peter iuec)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
We recently had a DMC down for nearly two weeks! It ran with the cab lighting turned off though!! What we learned was that the day before we were called a electrician replaced a ballast or whole fluorescent fixture and it was generating some noise on the line causing all kinds of weird stuff like hall calls flashing, both front and rea doors jerking open and close. It wasn't until we got our hands on a fast tool we could see our com going on and off the world tool is much to slow. And a engineer told us he has seen this 3 maybe 4 times in his 35 years! Lol



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This morning I replaced the main selector pc board and car is running great. I did not even have to do a hoistway scan ... thanks for the help fellas.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
This morning I replaced the main selector pc board and car is running great. I did not even have to do a hoistway scan ... thanks for the help fellas.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top