Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
18/12/2014 7:21 am
CAN ANYONE ASSIST WITH THIS SOFTWARE TX-GC V1.61 SOFTWARE (51511729) SCHINDLER
15/02/2015 5:46 am
wath do you need ?
Topic starter
13/01/2023 12:47 pm
Heĺlo
Do you have any GX-GC software for s400a
Thanks
Rysn
+12645845082
15/01/2023 7:20 am
dude those software are job specific, there is not a generic gc software !!
and is not 1 is 3 software core, sct and pct maybe the core is generic but the pct is job specific
and is not 1 is 3 software core, sct and pct maybe the core is generic but the pct is job specific
Topic starter
16/01/2023 9:17 pm
Hi
I was not talking about Cadi
Im talking about the core elevator software GX, YOU ALSO GET TX AND MX
I HAVE THE SCT AND PCT FILES ....
I was not talking about Cadi
Im talking about the core elevator software GX, YOU ALSO GET TX AND MX
I HAVE THE SCT AND PCT FILES ....
The core software at the moment is GX-GC v1.61 and want to upgrade the core software to one of the latrst version's
Would you by any chance have one of these or all v2.13 / v2.18 / v2.20 / v2.23 / v2.26
https:/
https:/
https:/
Thank you
Last edited by ryansnipes; 01/16/23 01:35 PM. Reason: Add pictures
24/01/2023 11:56 pm
Hi Ryansnipes,
You will have to get that software from Schindler. It will come on the memory looking card at the top of the GCIO Board. i just updated 3 cars from 2.13 to 2.20. If you find somewhere to get this outside of Schindler, I recommend getting 2.18 or higher. All other lower versions are missing a lot of features for Testing procedures. Schindler charges us just over $2,500.00 a car.
You will have to get that software from Schindler. It will come on the memory looking card at the top of the GCIO Board. i just updated 3 cars from 2.13 to 2.20. If you find somewhere to get this outside of Schindler, I recommend getting 2.18 or higher. All other lower versions are missing a lot of features for Testing procedures. Schindler charges us just over $2,500.00 a car.
23/02/2023 1:37 am
NY Guy is correct. That is not downloadable software. The other issue you might want to be careful with is given you have very old 1.61 software, is compatability with newer core software and the drive software. Especially on 400A products. I have been in that trick bag a few times.