Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tach 20 shutdowns

21 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
37 K Views
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What relays are in the MCD/MCE circuit? I think all eight at the lower right hand side of the main controller board. Are the relays a blue color? Problematic if so.



   
ReplyQuote
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
yes they are blue. I seen on around page 12 what they are. All the valve pilot relays and muts. ordered all new relays for controller. will see if this takes care of it. if not i will replace cpu card



   
ReplyQuote
(@Silly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yeah the finder relays were garbage, started at like K-7 and worked its way up to 12? Before changing the CPU shout back. I might have a few more tricks up my sleeve by then, and I am assuming you check the battery by now.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Street rodder)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Change all the relays at the bottom of the controller board, that's the
Problem. Use the Schrack, make sure you use the retaining clips too. ( very important)



   
ReplyQuote
(@local yocal)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I changed all the finder relays for the schrack. Been running for over a week without out any shutdowns. It had to be reset at least once a day before the relay replacement. Think this may have did it. Thanks all for your input



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
YAAAY! Based on your daily reset log, you probably nailed it.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top