Very familiar with the product and using IMS, but wondering if anyone has taken these on maintenance as an independent with just the user interface tool? I have seen the menus and there looks to be a lot available for access, but just wondering if everything is available that you need? Can u perform a terminal backup "tbs" command for example? Is there any limitations compared to IMS besides the obvious layout?
Thanks.
If I had to guess, I would say you have 90% of what IMS gives you on the UIT, but at maybe 20% of the efficiency. The testing process was decent, but like the number sequence of the TSTs, had us adding and subtracting the test weights a bunch. I have a cheat sheet that I normally use so I start empty, and work up to the 125% tests.
Anyone know if it's possible to manually add the values in the NTSD to create the backup scans values? My TSL keypad seems to be MIA, (have a new apprentice on so he has a mission now), so I can't check this myself.