Elevator Forum

T-IV SCR Drive issu...
 
Notifications
Clear all

T-IV SCR Drive issues

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,914 Views
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22488]
I'm working on a T-IV SCR Drive DSD-312. I have a write-up that tells me which inputs and outputs permit the drive to run. However, my problem is that it is throwing a 903 fault. This is a line synchronization problem. I have been in touch with Magnetek, but this is a proprietary drive and they can only offer general guidelines. Has anybody had a similar problem? When I try to run on inspection, The brake lifts and the car drifts up. I am going to add weight to the car on monday as we are getting pretty high in the shaft, and I cant afford to get on the directional or final. Anybody got any ideas? Does anybody have a known good DSD-312 Magnetek number 46S02959-7051. Thanks for your help.



   
Quote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM me an email will send you some different info.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top