Elevator Forum

Miconic Mx-Gc duple...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miconic Mx-Gc duplex Lon issue with lift 1

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,556 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#22516]
Hey guys
I have 2 lifts in duplex, box Miconic Mx-Gc
ASIXB 02.Q

I had an issue with the emergency battery backup system that was cutting power to the drive unit, and whilst I was checking settings, I may have cleared the node list of some sort.

Now when I put lift 1 back into service, half my LOP buttons do not work, and all secured floors in the lift do not accept calls, dispite security being turned off or badged correctly (lift only goes to ground floor, runs correctly and floor levels correctly)

The issue with this is that when this lift is on, it causes the issue, but when off, lift 2 is fine to work and all LOP floors work.

I have performed double resets, and freezes the node tree. Any help would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I may need to perform Teach-in of Lop and Cop? Does anyone have any info on that?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top