Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Tac 50/04 UPS

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,064 Views
(@Gary Y)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38386]
Does anyone know if you can bypass the monitoring of the UPS on a tac 50/04 synergy unit? I’m having communication issues between the battery and the 6300ADP001 board. I’ve installed a new battery and I am waiting on a new board but I was wondering if you could bypass the monitoring so I can keep the elevator running until parts arrive. Any information on this would be helpful. Thank you in advance.



   
Quote
(@Local8Elev8rman)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Try changing parameter B43 to 0



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by Local8Elev8rman
Try changing parameter B43 to 0

Then reset the CPU



   
ReplyQuote
(@Arnold)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Also try changing E10=0



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top