switch but just on /off switch not the run/enable switch although I'm certain the switch was put back the same I took pictures not saying it's correct but the same as removed .we talked about that today for awhile I'll double check those wires I'm pretty sure I verified IN and INB but like u said it's getting a feed from somewhere that's good info I'll verify all the wires and if shorted there's plenty of spares.thanks for the help I'll let u know how make out
Critical on set up
Here’s the print. The blue lines are travel cable wires. The left end is a terminal in the COP and the right end is a terminal on the relay board in the controller. When you lift the travel cable wire on T1-9, 10 you’ve isolated the car side and IN travel cable wire from the relay board and INB circuit. Since the IN relay doesn’t pick you’ve ruled out anything on the relay board and the INB circuit. There is still 24v on the IN travel cable though so the IN input is on and the elevator thinks it’s on auto. Now you need to lift the COP end of the IN traveler and see if the voltage is coming from the travel cable wire itself or something else. The something else here should just be a black wire running to the CLC jumping through LCC5 and to LCC1 yellow MTA connectors.